Zip Lines Adventure
This course consists of 18 platforms and 12 Zip Lines including the 2 longest lines in the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean stretched across the length of the mountain range throughout 2 kilometers. You will be safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables with the longest one being 800 meters long!
- Visit one of the biggest Ziplines company with the longuest cable in Caribbean.
- Fly between the platforms foro ver 8000 meters of distance
- Find the beautiful landscape of Anamuya Range Montains and see the country side
- Stunning 18 platforms and 12 lines, spread across lush tropical vegetation.
Visit the first of the Dominican Republic’s Zip-Line Tour, constructed by one of the most experiencedCosta Rica’s Zip-lines circuit builder and certified by ACCT (Association for Challenge Courses technology). Onboard of our safari truck transportation you have 45 minutes to reach the site. Our expert Canopy Guides will tell you what you need to know about the ride and the equipment. After the safety briefing and our school line you are ready for the first platform. Safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables, you just need to jump and enjoy the ride. The tours consist of 12 lines spread between 18 platforms. You need around 1hour to 1hour30 to do it. Don’t worry, the first cables aren’t very long and fast, to build you’re confident. When you get to the cable 6, you can reach a speed of 55 km per hour. Cable number 9 is our highest one and cable 11 is the only side by side cable in the country with 800 meters. At the end, we serve fresh fruits and non-alcoholic drinks.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Sunscreen Tennis shoes or closed shoes
- Camera Bottle of water Extra money for tips and souvenirs Insects repellent Picture available ($)
- Equipment and instructor
- Participation to the whole 12 cables circuit
- Water and soft drinks, fresh fruits
- Transportation by safari truck
- Clients who are pregnant, suffer from heart conditions, disability and/or mobility problems, cannot take part in this tour.
- Maximum waist line: 44 Maximum weight: 285 lbs Kids between 8 and 12 years old might be accompanied by our guides on the longest cables
- Kids between 6 and 8 years old will participate to the 8 first cables only
- Additional Monkeyland: Includes the 8th longest cables + approx. 30 minutes interacting with little monkeys
6 – 12 years
4.5 hours approximately
- 07:00–08.00 AM /09.50–10.40 2T /01.00-02.00 PM Pick-up directly in hotels and transportation to Anamuya Mountains.
- 08:50–09:20 AM/11:20-11:50 2T/ 02:50-03:20 PM Arrival to the Mountain. Briefing about activity program, presentation of the team, placement of equipment on each client by the instructors. Demonstration on the school cable for security measures.
- 09:20-11:00 AM /11:50-13:30 2T/ 03:20-05:00 PM Arrival at Platform # 1 and start Zipping all 12 cables, until arriving to platform # 16.
- 11:00-11:30 AM / 01:30-02:00 2T/ 05:00-05:30 PM Arrival to our equipment room for removal of equipment. Fruits of the season and soft drinks are served. Guest comments for our quality control.
- 12:15 AM /02:50 2T /06:15 PM Approximate time arrival to hotels.